Wednesday 24 December 2014

A year 2014 That will end ....

So December again the last month of the year.This year has been remarkable in the sense that some strong decisions taken by me ,made the way for good life ahead , leaving behind the past.

It was difficult but I was determined to move on in  my life.Nobody can reverse the situation but anybody  can do the new beginning, and this is  what I have done.

I would thank my senior colleague,my guiding spirit Nishank sir for this.He has been along with my  family the motivating factor.

A lot has been learnt on the personal &  professional front.A lesson that has been the changing &  Stimulating factor in my life.All thanks to Allah The beneficial & merciful.

I have become much better person than I was 4-5 years ago.It all happened because of The Almighty Allah.

I hope  that 2015 will bring love, happiness, peace, togetherness, health for  all , my family , friends &  wellwishers.

wishing all my blog readers merry Christmas & happy new year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment