Tuesday 17 February 2015

Anniversary !!!!!!

Today is my blog anniversary. It all started a year ago when  I was discussing with one of my collegue, I wanted to pen down my thoughts.Concept of writing a dairy did not go well with me.She said why don't you go for blogging.She explained me in brief and I liked the idea.

There was something which matter most to me that is relationship & carrying it on with trust.

With this thought  "Be Honest and Trustworthy " became my first blog.It was  satisfying to pen down my thoughts.When I published it I got some reader as well.This feeling  of being read gave me immense pleasure.

This gave me the way to jot down what was going in my mind.Like what hurts me, what made me Happy , My experiences , my views , it was like river which got its way to flow carelessly where ever it wanted to & the journey continues....

So wishing my self happy anniversary !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment